Wednesday, July 30, 2008

EVERYTHING WAS A BIG MISTAKE

today at work, everything went wrong. my manager is just there to pick on me whether be it is related to me or not. fuck it totally. i was very pissed! being the SENIOR of casual labourer. and yet it wasnt appreciated! thats so fucked up!




ALSO TODAY.....


i received messages from you. i dont know whether is it meant to be good or not. but its already the 3rd day im living without you. each day seems so tough and miserable. telling myself im not gonna be EMOtional about it anymore but i just couldnt. i cant HATE you because you are someone i LOVE. i really wish to call you baby again. i really wish i can call you or see messages, saying that you miss me. but worst still, i kept hearing 'stories' about you. it just keep haunting me down. COOKIE MONSTER! it just reminds me of you. im utterly hurt to the max. but i couldnt cry. it really hurts. worst still, not able to cry. I WANNA TELL YOU THAT I MISS YOU MUCH! there's alot of things i want to tell you. but can I?

No comments: