Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I MAY NOT HAVE DONE THIS

being able to hear you say " I Love you", really does melts my heart. but the fact is that, is already the second time. ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY. have you actually think before you actually do something? i start to wonder, am i just 'bluffing' myself? i really want to forgive you but its not as easy as i think i could. even if i say : " i dont want to care about you at all!". but can i actually do so? no. because i love you... its because i somehow still believe you are still that Pure White Lily. Roy has been guilty upon since he told me about you and begged me to forgive you. he still cares for your well-being. each time i hear things about you, my heart just shattered into pieces. UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED! but sometimes i know that i cannot lie to myself is that i know I LOVE YOU and I WILL STILL FORGIVE YOU. but how many times more? i didnt go to work because im sick. but its just seems wrong to me. i 'think' even more. i dont want to make a decision that i will regret. but neither do i wish to see you hurting yourself. sigh! why am i still so concern about you?? i couldnt be angry but i felt that pain in me that i couldnt explain.


GIVE ME A REASON WHY?

No comments: